Hey all,

I know that the only thing on many people's minds today is probably when
the heck the day ends so they can enjoy a long weekend, but I wanted to
send out a reminder -- get your Code4Lib tee shirt submissions in before
2012 is but a memory! Here's the link:

Code4Lib 2013 T-Shirt Design
Proposals<http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_t-shirt_design_proposals>

The basics:

   - One submission per person, please. (But you don't need to be attending
   to submit a design!)
   - T-shirt designs should be 1-sided, single color designs suitable for
   screenprinting.
   - You should have a print-ready version of your design available when
   you submit it.
   - If you'd like, you can add a line or two of explanatory text to your
   submission to explain your concept, indicate color specifications, etc.
   - All proposals posted to the above wiki page while the calendar year is
   still 2012 will be considered.

I'll send out another reminder after the entirely non-denominational equal
opportunity festive winter event season reaches its entr'acte.

-Dre, on behalf of the C4L 2013 tee shirt committee