Hi again,
I've just tried again, and am trying to reserve for Sunday as well,
but I still don't see the $115/night rate...  are they still working
on that, or should we go ahead and reserve at the higher rate and have
it discounted later?

thanks for working on getting this resolved!
heidi

Heidi Frank
Electronic Resources & Special Formats Cataloger
New York University Libraries
Knowledge Access & Resources Management Services
20 Cooper Square, 3rd Floor
New York, NY  10003
212-998-2499 (office)
212-995-4366 (fax)