Now that I have figured out that the two BIBFRAME programs (Python by
Zepheira and Xquery by LC) turn out significantly different output, I've
put both on my examples page:

http://kcoyle.net/bibframe/

I didn't run them side-by-side because I thought that would be
unreadable (it's already pretty unreadable). I've included the MARCXML
iinput for all, and the RDF/XML output for the Xquery runs. I put the
xquery data in the viewable table in n3 format because it's more compact
and possibly easier for humans to read. And again, I thank Richard Fritz
for saving me the effort of having to get the xquery environment
functioning, and running my sample records through his set-up.

At this point I'm going to pause (there are other record types that I
haven't done) since I'm not sure what we are to be testing. I have a few
comments:
- there are MARC fields that are output by one program but not the
other. I assume this is a matter of minor adjustment
- neither program uses the RDA data elements (quick list:
http://kcoyle.net/rda/RDA_element_only.txt)
- most fixed field elements are not used in the output, although the
Zepheira code carries over the Leader, 007 and 008 as "dumb strings" -
presumably for round-tripping.

kc

--
Karen Coyle