We are seeking a skilled Librarian to develop and enhance our library system's
presence by writing, creating, and managing content for our web page and other
social media outlets. As part of our Web Services team, this individual will
post on appropriate topics and monitor our site to respond to comments and
concerns while overseeing all postings.

**Requirements:**

  * MLIS degree from an ALA accredited school or a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required (salary is commensurate with educational level).
  * 1-3 Years of writing and designing web content strongly preferred.
  * Library Reference experience preferred.

**Salary Range:** $29,411 - $38,459

**Location:** Xenia, OH

For more information and to view the full job description, please visit us at:

[http://www.greenelibrary.info/About/Employment-
Openings.html](http://www.greenelibrary.info/About/Employment-Openings.html)

GCPL is an equal opportunity employer.

**Deadline for Applications: **January 2, 2013

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/5225/