Marc,

If you are looking for MARC records, here is a very large file of
Library of Congress MARC records on the Internet Archive:
    http://archive.org/details/marc_records_scriblio_net

It is broken into chunks. The early chunks will not have interesting
characters, so you might start with a later file.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net