On 12/4/12 12:42 PM, Tom Keays wrote:
>  From Shaun Ellis (echoed by Katherine Lynch):
>> >Tom, can you post the plugin to Code4Lib's github so we can have a crack
> at it
>
> I can't, since I do not have a login to that Github account (I didn't even
> know about it until last week). I'm not sure what the feeling of the
> current Code4Lib owner(s) is regarding this, but if you can push content to
> that account, please feel free to start a new plugin repo there.

You can upload it to your account and then someone with admin rights to
Code4Lib can fork it if they think our Code4Lib Journal custom code
should be a repo there.  Doesn't really matter if they do actually. I
think for debugging, it's best to point folks to the actual code the
journal is running, which was forked from the official one on the Codex,
right?

--
Shaun D. Ellis
Digital Library Interface Developer