Salary: $50,252 to $64,188

Status:Full-time

Posted:12/04/12

Deadline:12/21/12

Librarian

Waukesha County has an opening for a Librarian in our Federated Library
System.

The position will be responsible for planning and coordinating strategies to
communicate information about the Waukesha County Federated Library System and
its member libraries. This includes creating graphic design for both web and
print-based communications including the visual design, implementation,
assessment and management of the Library System website and development of
marketing and outreach tools using various venues including social media. A
thorough understanding of digital print production and experience with desktop
publishing, knowledge of HTML code and content management systems is
essential. The position also assesses needs and provides
advice and expertise in establishing and improving library services to persons
with special needs, including homebound delivery.

Position requires graduation from a recognized college or university with a
Master's Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science, along
with three (3) years of professional work experience as a librarian in the
areas of reference, interlibrary loan, special needs, or a closely related
area. Salary range:
$50,252.80 - $64,188.80 annually plus excellent benefit
package. For complete position details, please see our web
site. DEADLINE TO APPLY: 12/21/2012.
Please attach a resume to application at www.waukeshacounty.gov/employment:

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/4883/