Robin ++.

MJ - I can't barely respond to you. This is rather upsetting because the
very group of people that want and need and are willing to gather to
create such an initiative are being told no. I don't think a group that
offers support and learning focused toward a marginalized membership base
is discrimination. There are many women in tech groups and they exist for
a reason and work well. People can't learn if they don't feel comfortable
and safe. If people wonder why women feel intimidated and not part of
things- it's this attitude right here.

How sad.