From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kari R Smith
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Metrics for measuring digital library production

I also recommend the work done in the UK by Simon Tanner on measuring the impact of digitization projects and programs.  There are two publications, one very recent and information about them can be gotten to from Simon's blog:

http://simon-tanner.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-approach-to-measuring-impact-for.html

Kari Smith
Digital Archivist
MIT Libraries, Institute Archives and Special Collections