I may have inadvertently logged a pull request when I made some minor edits to you changes:

  https://github.com/code4lib/antiharassment-policy/pull/20

First off, kcoyle++.  I like the rethinking of the focus of the document.  I added a missing work and tweaked a few other words.  The pull request has some other discussion about removing the list of potential sanctions; I don't know if that was intentional or not, but I think putting the list of sanctions at the end would be helpful.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.