On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 09:14:28AM -0500, Mark A. Matienzo wrote:
> Hi Francis,
>
> I was able to make a reservation at the conference rate, but it looks
> like the conference rate isn't available on the night of February 14.
> Although spending the night in the conference hotel on Valentine's Day
> isn't romantic to me, I was curious if there's any possibility that
> the conference rate would be available for that night as well.

You seem to be suggesting Chicago is not a Romantic destination. To that
I say BOOO! We have... 'er We have... hey our city occasionally smells
like Chocolate [0]

No harm in asking this. Would be cool if there are others (many birds
and one stone to stand up and be counted) Also for you Mark shoot your
conf. number to [log in to unmask]

Cheers,

./fxk
[0]