Bohyun --

Thanks for taking a risk and posting your question.  open_discussion++

I don't have a good answer for you.  I think there is common agreement that ways are needed to bring new people into the Code4Lib community.  I don't have a good sense as to whether generalized community-orientation-guidance will help anyone/everyone feel welcome or whether targeted mentoring will help Code4Lib find a diversity and balance of viewpoints.  The only thing I know to try to do is start with the general and see where that gets us.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Assistant Director, Technology Services Development

1438 West Peachtree Street NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30309
Toll Free: 800.999.8558
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.org

LYRASIS: Great Libraries. Strong Communities. Innovative Answers.