Huh, that's a good question. We happen to subscribe to Ulrich and I don't
know if it's included by default. I didn't even know about this API until
Andrew Nagy mentioned it when I visited their booth at ALA conference to
discuss something else.

In my experience, after I signed the document and sent it back, they sent
me back a link to the documentation page along with the login information.

I have not been using it, regrettably. This is something I put on my goals
and objectives for the coming year.

--
Bulk mail.  Postage paid.