Hi all,

Queensland University of Technology Library is currently trying to implement OCLC's Patron Request API (we are creating our own local Document Delivery request forms that will submit requests directly into VDX), but we are having a few problems getting it to work correctly.

I'd love to hear from anyone who is using this API so I could follow-up with some specific questions.

Thanks
Cathy

Cathy Slaven | Information Access Coordinator |Library eServices |Queensland University of Technology |
Level 3, R2D2 Block, Kelvin Grove campus, Brisbane, Australia
t: +61 7 3138 3470 |e:  [log in to unmask] | w: www.library.qut.edu.au<http://www.library.qut.edu.au/>
CRICOS No 00213J