Dear fellow Content Working Group members,

During our last CWG meeting, the Science, Mathematics, Technology and Medicine Content Team provided an overview of two draft case studies. This is a note to share their location on the NDSA wiki and to "officially" open them up for discussion/feedback.

Science, Medicine, Mathematics, and Technology blogs case study is available at: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Draft_Case_Study

Discussing Science: Science Technology Medicine and Engineering Web Forum Case Study is available at: http://www.loc.gov/extranet/wiki/osi/ndiip/ndsa/index.php?title=Draft_Science_Forums_Case_Study

We are interested in hearing your feedback on how we might develop these case studies further, and overall (maybe from the Big Picture Group) whether we're heading in the right direction!

Best,
Christie (on behalf of the Science, Math, Tech, Med Team)

Christie Moffatt
Digital Manuscripts Program
History of Medicine Division
National Library of Medicine