Hey Butch, I wanted to tell you I have had a slight career move, at least
that's what the State calls it.  I am now working for the next 6 months if
not permanently, at the Division of Oil, Gas, and Mining at the Department
of Natural Resources.  The dude who worked here has moved up to AGRC to
take my place.   I am happy as a "clam" so to speak. Bert and I just didn't
get along and I really wanted out.  Between me asking friends down here and
Bert working hard to get me out of his group, we came up with this career
move.  It is great.  This only problem is I can't work on the archiving
project anymore.  You will have to contact Matt and see if he wants to play
or Bert, [log in to unmask], and see if he wants to have Jessie, his
favorite helper, to work on the project.  If you are ever in Salt Lake
though, send me an email and we will go have dinner and a beer.  You can
have the beer and I'll have a coke.

Thanks for all the great times.
Cindy

--