From: The NDSA organization working group list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anderson, Martha
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 2:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NDSA-ALL] Acting Director for NDIIPP Program

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Working with you over this last decade on the challenges of digital preservation has been one of the best life experiences for me.  I am writing to thank you for your enthusiasm and brilliance in problem solving.  I hope that you are proud of the growing body of knowledge that informs the preservation of our digital heritage.

I will be leaving the Library on Friday, December 21 and heading to South Carolina to begin a new endeavor called retirement. I actually think of it as reengagement with family and art projects.

Leslie Johnston [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> will be the acting program director for the NDIIPP program. She will be ably assisted by all the familiar faces of our staff who work with you daily.

In the words of Garrison Keillor, "Be well, Do good work, and Keep in touch."

--Martha
@MarthaBunton

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: