Dear Martha,

It has been wonderful working with you.  You are a true champion for digital preservation and for creators.  My hat is off to you.  Enjoy retirement!  And as my mother always said, "Don't be a stranger."

Gene

On Dec 17, 2012, at 2:07 PM, Anderson, Martha wrote:

> Dear Friends and Colleagues,
>
> Working with you over this last decade on the challenges of digital preservation has been one of the best life experiences for me.  I am writing to thank you for your enthusiasm and brilliance in problem solving.  I hope that you are proud of the growing body of knowledge that informs the preservation of our digital heritage.
>
> I will be leaving the Library on Friday, December 21 and heading to South Carolina to begin a new endeavor called retirement. I actually think of it as reengagement with family and art projects.
>
> Leslie Johnston [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> will be the acting program director for the NDIIPP program. She will be ably assisted by all the familiar faces of our staff who work with you daily.
>
> In the words of Garrison Keillor, "Be well, Do good work, and Keep in touch."
>
> --Martha
> @MarthaBunton

> write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
> or click the following link:
> http://list.digitalpreservation.gov/scripts/wa-DIGITAL.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-ALL&A=1

Eugene H. Mopsik
Executive Director

A M E R I C A N   S O C I E T Y   O F  M E D I A   P H O T O G R A P H E R S
ASMP is the premier trade association for the world's most respected imaging professionals.

215.451.2767  Ext. 201  |  215.840.5897  Cell  |  215.451.0880  Fax
150 North 2nd Street  |  Philadelphia, PA 19106-1912
[log in to unmask]  |  www.asmp.org