Why thank you, Karen, that's very nice of you. I do try to walk my
talk, although like anyone does from time to time I may not always do
it well.

You mentioned it taking place "behind the scenes" but that's exactly
where most of this happens. Men must be willing to draw those lines
without anyone but the organizer knowing, or else it's going to take a
lot longer for us all to get to the promised land.
Roy