Ooooh, exciting!

I think the middle layout (768px < xwidth < 1020px) needs some love (the
right-hand box deforms pretty severely, and parts of the content of the
center top box are obscured due to non-resizing form controls), but
overall, nice work!

If you feel like it, I'd love to hear more about some of the decisions you
made here; particularly, what browsers you're supporting, how you chose
your breakpoints for the media queries, etc.

- Dave Mayo