dre wrote:
> There's a sign-in button at the upper right of the voting page. This uses
> your code4lib.org username and password (not your wiki user/pass).
>
> Once you're logged in you should see the voting options.

Thanks for the email.  Now I've got a code4lib.org username, I tried
to log in.  I had to enable javascript to get the vote site to work at all.
It should at least mention that (fortunately, my organisation lets me
enable javascript for specific sites) and ideally it should be allowed
to vote without it, because some libraries are really locked down.

Regards,