Very cool--congratulations!

In addition to Dave's questions, I'd be curious to know (can't see it since
I don't have a login) how you handled directing people to databases that
have mobile versions. This is something I've been wondering about for our
site down the road and library sites in general--from a responsive site,
how to effectively link people out to vendor-provided resources that are
either mobile or non-mobile.

-Sarah Dooley

--
Sarah Dooley
Web & User Experience Development Librarian

http://nclive.org/