GW is currently looking to hire a senior level developer.  The announcement
went out just before the holidays so I thought I would send a reminder to
the list in case some of you missed it. The hiring committee will begin
reviewing applications this week, so be sure to get yours in as soon as
possible.

We have a strong team of new people here you'll get to work with, including
fellow code4libbers Rosalyn Metz, myself, and Dan Chudnov, our supervisor.
Plus we just got sweet new digs on the 6th floor with a wall of windows
overlooking the campus!

Here is the job description: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/4888/

And here are Dan's "5 Reasons To Work as a Developer at GWU Libraries":
https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1212&L=CODE4LIB&F=&S=&P=109311

If you have questions about the work environment, the university, or the
city, feel free to contact me off the list.

Joshua Gomez
Digital Library Programmer Analyst
George Washington University Libraries
2130 H St, NW Washington, DC 20052