Hi Everyone,

This is your friendly reminder to sign up for all the various things.

PRE-CONFERENCE SESSIONS

Please add your name and email under each pre-conference session
you're interested in joining:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_preconference_proposals

Please sign up by **January 15th.** (This is not mean you can't switch
or attend if you don't sign up, but we will be using the numbers to
assign rooms so that everyone if comfy.)

VOLUNTEER AT THE CONFERENCE

You'll be at the conference already, so why not help out? We don't
bite! (or at least, I don't...) Sign up to volunteer during the
conference: http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_During_the_Conference_Volunteers

SOCIAL ACTIVITIES
Don't forget we have socials that we can sign up for, and consider
helping to organize one.
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_social_activities

ROOM/RIDE SHARE
Last, but not least, if you're looking for a room or looking to cut
your costs, consider sharing your room or ride:
http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_room_ride_share

Thanks,
Cynthia
(TheRealArty / Arty-chan)