Josh,

Totally understand the resource constraints and the price comparison
up-front. As Roy alluded to earlier, it pays with Glacier to envision what
your content retrieval scenarios might be, because that $368 up-front could
very easily balloon in situations where you are needing to restore a
collection(s) en-masse at a later date. Amazon Glacier as a service makes
their money on that end. In MetaArchive there is currently no charge for
collection retrieval for the sake of a restoration. You are also subject
and powerless over the long-term to Amazon's price hikes with Glacier.
Because we are a Cooperative, our members collaboratively work together
annually to determine technology preferences, vendors, pricing, cost
control, etc. You have a direct seat at the table to help steer the
solution in your direction.