On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:41:54AM -0800, Erik Hetzner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Apparently code4lib 2013 is going to be held at the UIC Forum
>
>   http://www.uic.edu/depts/uicforum/
>
> I assumed it would be at the conference hotel. This is just a note so
> that others do not make the same assumption, since nowhere in the
> information about the conference is the location made clear.
>
> Since the conference hotel is 1 mile from the venue, I assume
> transportation will be available.

That's a good assumption to make. As to the confusion  I said to you
when you asked me about this a couple of days ago.

http://www.uic.edu/~kayiwa/code4lib.html was supposed to be our
proposal. If you look at the document it also suggests that we were
going to have the conference registration staggered by timezones. We
have elected not to update that because as that was our proposal. When
preparing our proposal we borrowed heavily from Yale's and IU's proposal
and if someone would like to steal from us I think it is fair to leave
that as is.

If you want the conference page use the lanyrd.com link below. I can't
even take credit for doing that. All of that goes to @pberry

http://lanyrd.com/2013/c4l13/

Cheers,
./fxk