I'm sorry, but that doesn't actually clear up anything for me. The
location on the layrd page just says Chicago. So, is the conference
still happening at UIC? Since the conference hotel isn't super close,
does that mean there will be transportation provided?

While we're on the subject, are the pre-conferences happening at the
same location?