On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 06:41:26PM -0500, Cynthia Ng wrote:
> I'm sorry, but that doesn't actually clear up anything for me. The
> location on the layrd page just says Chicago. So, is the conference
> still happening at UIC? Since the conference hotel isn't super close,
> does that mean there will be transportation provided?

The entire conference and pre-conference is at UIC. The Forum is a
revenue generating part of UIC. The pre-conference will be at the
University Libraries on Monday with the exception of the Drupal one.

The hotel is a mile or thereabouts from UIC Forum. Here is the problem
with us natives planning. It never crossed our minds that walking a mile
while on the *upper limit* of our shuttling to and from work is not the
norm for everyone. This was brought to our attention and we will have a
shuttle from the Hotel to the Conference venue.

> While we're on the subject, are the pre-conferences happening at the
> same location?

See above.

./fxk

--