Hi Kun,

I guess the first question I would ask is what do you mean by project
management -- its kind of a big space.  Are you looking for something more
like a ticketing system?  Is your primary concern keeping up communication
on projects?  Or are you looking to create a project list that you can keep
track of?  Are you trying to just outline what it is that your projects are?

If you're looking for a ticketing system I like GitHub Ticketing -- its
free and easy to use.  If you're primarily worried about keeping up
communication with a different groups, google groups can suffice 9 times
out of 10.   If you're just looking to keep track of a list of projects,
you might be able to get away with something simple like a Google Form that
submits to a spreadsheet.  If you're just outlining what your projects are
you could just start off by creating project one pagers (ala Tito
Sierra<http://www.slideshare.net/tsierra/the-projectonepager>
).

My recommendation would be to start off small (and free).  After a few
months, re-evaluate and see where you are.  Maybe you'll realize you need
something more robust (Unfuddle instead of GitHub Ticketing; Basecamp
instead of Google Groups; time management planning instead of lists of
projects; formal project plans instead of one pagers;).

Rosalyn