From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Simon Spero
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 7:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] XMP Metadata to tab-delemited file

XMP uses a subset of RDF/XML, with a few  limitations thrown in to make reification and provenance tracking impossible, but hey who needs metadata.

I'm not sure if XSLT is particularly well suited to anything, but it ought to be possible to cruft something up.  I would still recommend following Owen's suggestion of using an RDF toolkit of some kind to take hide the details of any sequences etc.  I can point you at a few people at NIST who might be able to give some advice.

What does ContentMFDM expect in it's tab separated files?

Simon