Web4Lib,

As of this week, I have access to Dreamweaver CS6.  I am looking for good
tutorials to learn how Dreamweaver handles a site structurally.  I have a
lot of background in websites, and am comfortable hand coding something
simple without any reference tools.  What I want to learn with Dreamweaver
is not simple common editing tasks - so not updating content.  Instead, I
want to learn structural things about site-wide management and especially
moving between html and css, and seeing cues about the css while I am
editing html.  Bonus if it has tips on using Dreamweaver with php.

What is a good resource to quickly learn the interface for Dreamweaver
CS6?  I want stuctural tips.  I do not want a hit list of making a new
file, embedding videos, making fonts bold, and other simple things that I
can quickly use a search engine to find.

-Wilhelmina Randtke