After some discussion on the Code4Lib Journal editors' back-channel, we
decided to move the various WordPress plugins and themes to the Code4Lib
organization site on GitHub. Besides making our process a little more
transparent, we also hope to encourage participation in maintaining and
improving the Journal's WordPress web experience.

The two c4lj repositories that have been ported are:

https://github.com/code4lib/c4lj-issue-manager  (renamed issue-manager
plugin)
https://github.com/code4lib/c4lj (Journal's current WordPress theme -- with
1 open issue)