From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Andreas Orphanides
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] T-Shirt voting and registration -- last day!

Hey community,

Don't forget! Today is the last day to submit your vital statistics to the
T-Shirt Size-a-Tron in order to get a shirt at C4L 2013! Here's the URL:

https://docs.google.com/**spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=**
dGoxYmVZaTJrdkVyZF9rWWVYNi1XbV**E6MQ<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/v
iewform?formkey=dGoxYmVZaTJrdkVyZF9rWWVYNi1XbVE6MQ>

It's also the last day to vote on a t-shirt design. Vote here:

http://vote.code4lib.org/election/25

Voting closes tonight at midnight, Chicago time (1am Eastern).

See y'all in Chicago!

- Dre, on behalf of the C4L13 t-shirt committee.