As a Newberry inmate, I've had it on my mental to-do list to look into
the possibility of arranging something for C4L beyond the Thursday
canned tour. Now that you've reminded me, I'd be happy to ask for you
if you would like me to. I'm not sure what might be possible for
seeing things behind the scenes, but I can try once more people chime
in.

BTW, there will also be an exhibit on display while C4L is here, of
French Revolutionary pamphlets
<http://www.newberry.org/01282013-politics-piety-and-poison-french-pamphlets-1600-1800>

Linda Ballinger