On 18 January 2013, Linda Ballinger wrote:

> As a Newberry inmate, I've had it on my mental to-do list to look into
> the possibility of arranging something for C4L beyond the Thursday
> canned tour. Now that you've reminded me, I'd be happy to ask for you
> if you would like me to. I'm not sure what might be possible for
> seeing things behind the scenes, but I can try once more people chime
> in.

That would be wonderful!  Thanks.  It didn't occur to me someone from the
Newberry might be on the list.  I think people would be especially
interested in what's happening in Digital Initiatives and Conservation
Services, plus learning about what C4L-type stuff is going on there.  And
perhaps seeing a treasure and getting to go down a floor on the caged
staircase.

Bill
--
William Denton