Just because zoia has always been there (or panizzi) doesn't mean zoia
ought to be there going forward. Karen's point I think deserves
consideration. If zoia is in violation of the Code of Conduct, then
remedial action is warranted. I think in this case, rather then getting rid
of the bot, we can just remove the offending plugins.

/dev

--
Sent from my GMail account.