I think there has been general consensus that there are some offensive
plugins and that the bot should be held to the same level we expect
from a person, but noone (yet) has stepped up to volunteer to go
through all that's available and make an effort at cleaning things up.
 As we all know, things don't get done in Code4Lib without someone
doing the work.  Anyone want to step up and volunteer to go through
what's there and take a stab at it?  Even a first pass might advance
us to the next level of discussion... or a list of plugins in question
could be farmed out to individuals interested in making the changes?

Kevin (taking a step backwards)