While I agree that the nature of IRC is pretty much open to all kinds
of behavior, good, and less good, zoia is a shadow character that
often seems to serve as a jerk by proxy. If someone has to be a jerk,
let them be a jerk, not program a bot to be a jerk on their behalf.

Now that I have used the word jerk four times and explained what proxy
means to a group of library professionals, I am taking the rest of the
day off.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon