Hi Yan,

You might find some folks who've encountered similar issues on the IUG
listserv [1]. While we haven't had the same issue as you are having, we've
had other issues with encoding and diacritics with III in the past, even
though we went through the Unicode database conversion years ago.

[1] http://innovativeusers.org/iug-discussion-list

Thanks,
Becky