Hi all,

Thanks to Francis, we've got a room for the game night at the UIC
Library. Looks like it'll start at 7:30 pm, to give folks time to get
dinner.  Not sure yet how late it can go.

I'm going to be updating/modifying info on the social wiki (will move
some of the stuff out to it's own section).  I'll try to get to that
tonight or tomorrow night.

If you want me to also send you email when I make changes to the wiki
page  (http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/2013_social_activities) or
get more info about Game Night, send an email w/ the subject starting
with C4L2013 Game Night. Actually, also reply to me personally with
phone info if you don't mind texting if you want to be alerted of any
last minute changes or the like without checking the wiki.

I'll also try to add notes in the people who signed up on the wiki (or
reply to personal emails) on games they might bring so we don't end up
with 20 sets of regular playing cards taking up valuable luggage space
;).  I'll be bringing a number of games from my personal collection as
well.

Sorry for the brief note, but wanted to get something out.  I'll
probably not send any more emails about this directly to the list, so
again, send me an email starting with C4L2013 Game Night if you want
to be notified or keep an eye on the wiki.

Jon Gorman