Hi Jason et al,

No idea if Tommy is about but we've sort of started using Metridoc at NCSU.
 I'm serious about that "sort of" ...  It's kind of morphed in the last
little while to become a set of Grails plugins, and I spent a lot of time
fighting with Grails (although I see what they're going for and I like that
idea -- think something like Rails, but based on Groovy/the JVM).  I can
say that not all of the plugins (each export tool is packaged as a plugin,
roughly) are in really good shape, I think the sushi component has not been
updated in a while.

There is a google group (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/metridoc)
with ... well, not much activity, but I expect it to pick up in the not too
distant future: there are some conversations among libraries on the OLE
project to see about using it as a data warehousing tool therefor.

cheers,

AC