Has anyone created a nice little wrapper around FAST? I'd like to test out
including FAST subjects in our catalog, but am hoping someone else went
through the work of building the code to do it :-) I know FAST has a web
interface, but I've got about 10M records and would rather use something
local.

--
Bill Dueber
Library Systems Programmer