If all you need is something that will capture the screen as video and add
audio from a mic, then CamStudio or SnagIt will work (I've used both). But,
I have to admit, I've had those programs crash in the middle of a test. I'm
waiting to get my hands on Camtasia to see if it's more stable.

Stephen Francoeur

User Experience Librarian

Newman Library

Room 516