Cross-posting apologies...

Code4LibCon is offering a Drupal in Libraries Barcamp as a full-day
Code4Lib pre-conference on Monday, February 11th. It will take place
at the University or Illinois, Chicago Forum.

Drupal uber-ninja Larry Garfield will be stopping by to impart words
of wisdom and offer some prognostication on the next generation(s) of
Drupal.

The event is free for Code4Lib attendees and just $20 for others.
Code4Lib attendees can sign up on the wiki. If you are not attending
the conference, you can drop me an email with Barcamp in the subject,
and I will let you know how to pay once we work that out.

More details as they emerge,

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company