I could understand paying ~$100 for an 1.5 hour session if there was
some sort of interactive training, or in-person component. But this
seems kind of ridiculous for a webinar. Also, it is unfortunate that
you would need to spend this amount of money to get an update on where
things are at with the transition from MARC to a new bibliographic
framework, which is a matter of general concern to the library
community.

//Ed

PS. I think I got this message 14 times in my inbox.