Isn't this why we have an anti-harrassment policy?  Why not hold zoia
(and all bots) accountable to the code of conduct like everyone else?

If zoia says something that makes you feel uncomfortable, then speak up
and we will take appropriate measures by removing the plugin or removing
that response from the data set.  Let's not over-think it.

-Shaun

--
Shaun Ellis
User Interace Developer, Digital Initiatives