Any policy that could result in people being removed or banned for
failing to comply warrants a group decision.  Unless anyone presumes to
speak for the group, online voting is the only tool we have to make it
official.  I understand it's new territory, but does anyone have a
problem with it?

--
Shaun Ellis
User Interace Developer, Digital Initiatives