A non-organization without a defined membership can't have votes on
anything. At best it can have straw polls; the decision falls with the
person or people running the service or activity. They can decide to go
with the straw poll, but it's still their decision.

--
Gary McGath, Professional Software Developer
http://www.garymcgath.com