> --And how did we get from "The code of conduct is sufficient so let's not overthink things!" to "Wait, we need to implement procedures to vote on the code of conduct!" anyway??

We got there because you replied that there was an ongoing debate about
whether the policy was sufficient enough to deal with any discomfort
folks might have about zoia.  I still think the policy is sufficient, as
it's meant to be used when dealing with incidents in context, not in the
abstract.  To date, no one has spoken up about an incident where they
were harassed by zoia.  Unless there's something I missed, it has all
been speculation that someone might be harassed in the future.
According to the anti-harassment policy, if you read it, no action
should be taken.

To be clear, I am only uncomfortable with "uncomfortable" being used in
the policy because I wouldn't support it being there.  Differing
opinions can make people uncomfortable.  Since I am not going to stop
sharing what may be a dissenting opinion, should I be banned?

It's an anti-harassment policy, not a comfort policy.  If you want to
see something different, it seems that now is the time to step up and
change it. :)