I do not regard threats of violence as "humor," particularly in the
context of discussing a proposal where vaguely defined "offensive"
speech would be deemed punishable. Such policies seldom allow "I was
only kidding" excuses for jokes, yet a suggestion about beating people
to a pulp is permissible? That's a serious double standard.

I do not need your permission to post to this thread or this list, Becky
Yoose.

--
Gary McGath, Professional Software Developer
http://www.garymcgath.com